Friday, July 30, 2010

Candy Land {San Gabriel Valley, CA Children Photographer}

Look who's turning 2!! I have to AW my own child a bit. At the end of August, my little munchkin turns 2! I can't even begin to describe how fast the past 2 years has gone. She is such an adorable, vibrant and animated child and I just adore every bit and piece of her. She is such a sweetie and has some irresistibly kissable cheeks with stunning blue eyes!

For her birthday invitation, I decided to put her in front of my lens and do a mini-shoot. I grabbed some balloons on the way home from work, set her small Hailey-sized picnic table in our front yard, tied the balloons to it and prepped my husband for a goofy session. As most 2 year olds are, she wasn't very interested in sitting still but that was perfectly fine. I was able to catch Hailey, being Hailey!! I really popped these images into bright, candied colors. Fits perfectly with her personality!

Hailey 2 yrs old 048 copy

Hailey 2 yrs old 004 copyHailey 2 yrs old 036 copy

Hailey 2 yrs old 019 copy

Hailey 2 yrs old 008 copyHailey 2 yrs old 024 copy

Hailey 2 yrs old 022 copy

Hailey 2 yrs old 013 copy

Hailey 2 yrs old 070 copyHailey 2 yrs old 089 copy

Hailey 2 yrs old 074 copy

Hailey 2 yrs old 068 copyHailey 2 yrs old 051 copy

Hailey 2 yrs old 062 copy

Hailey 2 yrs old 091 copy

18 comments:

  1. she is such a cutie. Her hair is getting SO long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And I love how her dress and the table match :) She's just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just precious!... and i just LOVE the bright colors in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun, i love that garden furniture

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute!!!! LOVE the pinks and greens - beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darling! Love the colors and vibrance! Amazing photos you'll have forever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a SWEETIE! Love the bright colors and all the fun expressions-you did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is such a cutie! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's a cutie! Love the colours - so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is adorable! Love all the bright, little girl colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a doll baby :) love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just adorable. Love the colors and the balloons. What great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE all the bright colors - what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Love the crisp clean processing on these! What a fun idea with the balloons.

    ReplyDelete