Sunday, November 21, 2010

Announcing my NEW Boudoir Website!! {Southern California Boudoir Photographer}

I am so happy to announce that I am officially launching my new Boudoir Website, Simply Boudoir by Meghan Wiesman Photography!

Please click image to enter the new website!
Blog6

Boudoir Photography is a huge passion of mine and over the past several months I have really seen this aspect of my business grow. I wanted to give this its own space so it can be represented the way I feel it deserves!

AND I am SO excited about this announcement that I have decided that the first 2 clients to book a 2011 Boudoir Session with me will get $200 OFF the Sinfully Seductive package! Please contact me ASAP if you are interested. All inquiries will be answered and redeemed according to the time stamp on the email!

Contact me through the Contact section of the website OR email me directly at Meghanwphotography@gmail.com. Please include the information in this announcement so I know that you are going for the $200 off order. Remember, only the first 2 clients to book will receive this offer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment