Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mommy & Son {Los Angeles Family Photography}

I have photographed these two before and though the mom wouldn't believe me, these two are SO easy to photograph. I don't know what it is about them but they are so photogenic and I always end up loving every photo I take of them. Of course it helps that Mom is stunningly beautiful and C is just as handsome as they come for 4 year olds!!

We went to my favorite blue door location! This time I played a little more with the blues in the door just to give it a bright and rich pop.

Kellie&Cameron2_07 copy

Kellie&Cameron2_02 copy

Kellie&Cameron2_09 copy

C is way too cute!! Check out his jump!
Kellie&Cameron2_11 copy

Kellie&Cameron2_12 copy

Kellie&Cameron2_15 copyKellie&Cameron2_19 copy

Kellie&Cameron2_20 copy

Kellie&Cameron2_24 copyKellie&Cameron2_31 copy

Kellie&Cameron2_33 copy

Kellie&Cameron2_27 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment