Monday, December 27, 2010

2011 is almost here?!? {Southern California Family Photographer}

2011 will kick off in just a matter of days as well as my new 2011 pricing structure!

Firstly, I want to thank all of you for your support and business in this first year!  It has been a really fun ride- starting out, portfolio building, continuous skill building, and learning all about maintaining my own business.  I couldn't have done it without all of you.

I now realize that in order to maintain my business, grow creatively and technically, I need to make some adjustments to my business model and plan.  These changes will help to compensate for upgraded equipment, editing time, and costs of rental equipment depending on your session or event... just to name a few things.  All of these upgrades will translate to better quality images for your benefit!

As of January 1st, I will be changing my session packages and pricing. You can find these prices HERE

Now because I LOVE throwing out new promotions and offering all of you what I think will fit your photography needs, here is my latest (and possibly last) promo in order to "soften" the blow of my new pricing structure!

Feb&Mar2011promo

And in order to help with understanding custom photography and what separates it from the department store or "chain" studios, here is a  fantastic article on the subject:


Why Custom Photography Costs More?


My goal is to deliver an amazing, quality product without breaking the bank. This is my passion and something I want to bring to the next level in the next year. I hoping to quit the day job and focus primarily on my photography. Thanks again for all of your continued support as my pursue this. It means everything to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment