Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Beautiful Fall Season {Southern California Family Photographer}

The weekend after Thanksgiving, my family and I packed up everything and headed to Kern River, CA. Beautiful scenery with the look of true fall (which is hard to find in the city!). Of course while we were there, I had to take advantage. My Sister in Law and her family were my main subjects. They wanted their annual family pictures done by me and of course I was honored!! And what a perfect time to do them!

The perks of camping with a photographer is that you will leave with images that look like this:

MitchellFamily 017

MitchellFamily 025

MitchellFamily 106

MitchellFamily 098

My personal favorite!
MitchellFamily 116

MitchellFamily 044

MitchellFamily 155

MitchellFamily 127

No comments:

Post a Comment