Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sunflare and a Sneak Peek!

Sunflare is a trend that you find in many photographers' portfolio. Sunflare is basically when you take a photograph and direct sunlight contacts the many pieces of glass in your lens, it usually creates reflections and flares in your photographs. I'll admit, I have not really been a fan of it. However, I have seen so many inspirational images with this effect so tastefully done. I had the perfect opportunity to try this myself at a recent shoot. A stunning mom and a gorgeous little girl at my favorite location, and the sun in the perfect spot. What else could I ask for?!?

So here's my sunflare; subtle, tasteful & a beautiful family.

Trista&Fiona 058 copy

Trista&Fiona 040 copy

I processed these images using actions from On The Spot Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment